Whenever you login to your online account, many facilities are provided by the bank. But the main facility is that you can pay your bills. Think you are going to a horse show with your horse trailer from the east coast to the west coast.
And while travelling you buy a lot of things via your Merrick Bank Credit Card. But suddenly you realize that you have make payment before your trip back. What you will do? Don’t get confused Merrick Bank give the facility of online payment option to the card holders.
Benefits of using Merrick Bank Credit Card
Some unique benefits are given by Merrick Bank to the Credit Card holders.
- Merrick bank Credit card holders are advised on how to manage their money as well as teach their children financial lessons.
- Different blogs and articles give useful tips to the customers that will have a healthy effect on their financial life.
- Merrick Bank Credit card holders have to pay very less foreign transaction fee. As low as 2% on overseas purchasing.
- You can deposit the security fund within 80 days, with minimum amount of$200.
- After one year of using Merrick bank Credit card, your annual credit line increases.
- Discovering all these benefits, you can apply for merrick bank card anytime from anywhere with simple login.
Draw Backs of Late Payment of Bill
When you look at your credit card bill and there is due date. Sometimes we ignore it for no good reason, but have you ever considered how much penalty one has to give if he/she does not pay the bill on time?
- Your interest rate will increase. Whenever you pay your bill late, the rate of interest increases with each passing day. This will pile up the interest rate and consequently the amount payable will grow.
- The late payment adds a bad repo to your credit report. This will decrease your chances of gaining loans from any other bank.
- Late fee charges will also pill up, increasing the amount.
How to Avoid Late Fee Charges?
- If someone wants to avoid late fee charges, he/she should at least pay the minimum amount payable.
- Keep a check on the due date.
- The amount should be paid within the due date.
- Make payments via phone or e-mail.
- Other rotating discounts are also available.
On Time Payment Benefits
We are temped at times to avoid bill payment. But little we know that there are lots of benefits if we pay our credit card bills on time. Merrick Bank gives great benefits to those customers who pay their bills on time.
- If you pay your bills on time, the interest rate does not increase. It remains the same.
- Make your credit card payments before due date and you can avoid late fee charges.
- Sears rewards its customers cash back rewards who pay their bills on time as an incentive.
Quick recap of online account making and apply for Merrick Bank Credit Card
Before you pay your online bill, you need to open an online account, apply for a credit card and activating the card. When you have done the following procedure you can apply to the online bill payment option.
Payment by Online Login
Online bill payment makes it easy for you to make payments. Take these simple steps and pay the bill from practically anywhere;
- First login to your account by user name and password.
- Enter your account number with user name and press continue.
- Fill in the required information and go to the next step.
- Enter the amount payable and hit submit.
See Also: Merrick Bank credit card payment options
Manage Account by Login
As soon as you have your online account, managing your account through online becomes easy and convenient. Merrick Bank makes your account accessible.
- Paying bill becomes very easy.
- Downloading e-statement becomes a piece of cake.
- Easy access to your nearest ATM location.
- Applying to loans by any means.
When you visit Merrick bank website, you can access too many facilities. Bill payment is one option, you can access to the bank at all times. It is less time consuming, easy to use and healthy to operate. These are some of the advantages that Merrick bank provides the customers. For further details you can contact the following addresses, phone numbers and social media.
- Phone Number: (800) 253-2322
- Phone Number 2: (800) 660-8953
Merrick Bank, Customer Service P.O. Box 9201 Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9001
- Linked in